Framtíð samgöngumála á höfuðborgarsvæðinu
Ráðstefna um framtíð almenningssamgangna á Íslandi þann 9. nóvember
Skipulagt af Fransk-íslenska viðskiptaráðinu
When: November 9th at 08:30
Where: Borgartún 35, 1. Floor - Hylur
Moderator: Ásta S. Fjeldsted, Manageing Director, Iceland Chamber of Commerce
Baldvin Björn Haraldsson, Chairman, French-Icelandic Chamber of Commerce
Patrick Halford, Mobility Business consultant, Gaoithe
A framework for understanding how mobility is evolving (6Ds)
Þorsteinn Hermannsson, City of Reykjavik
Reykjavík Transport: New Mobility Options - Opportunities and Challenges
Benedikt Gudmundsson, CEO of GT Group
Line 12, 15 and a 51, please – what is the future of electric buses?
Maron Kristófersson, AHA
Drones in the city – future passenger service?
Daði Áslaugarson, Roanuz
Smart Cities and AI, - the Neural Neighborhood
Claus Refeld, CEO of Rejsekort A/S
Experiences from Denmark – the story behind public transportation in Denmark
Discussios moderated by Patrick Halford, Gaoithe
· Ari Kristinn Jónsson, Reykjavik University
· Claus Rehfeld, CEO Rejsekort Danmark
· Daði Áslaugarson, Roanuz
· Maron Kristófersson, AHA
· Possible participants from the Ministry of Transportation
· How will Iceland look 10 years from now?
· What are the lessons learned from previous experiences - history does not repeat itself, but it rhymes?
· Iceland as a microcosm for global mobility innovation.